BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Whales in Italy

Wonderous things are about in the world this week. They found a 4 million year old whale in the Tuscan Countryside. (My question? Why were they looking for a whale in the Italian Countryside?. But they found it. We can all rest easy, now.) Evil things are also happening. I refer to the fact that The Cure, whom I love, are going to do a project with (Gasp, can I even type it? I'm scared! Ashlee Simpson. Yes, the plastic girl who is sister to the other, possibly dumber plastic girl! I will have to cry, and consider sending a hate mail, at the VERY LEAST to Robert Smith. What is he thinking? Does he want lipstick tips from her? How to acheive those perfect, pouty lips. . .I must ponder this, and decide the appropriate action to take. . .

6 comments:

CamiKaos said...

WHAT?

WHAT?

huh?

no no no. say it aint so. I mean I haven't listened to a NEW almum of theirs in many years but still.

NO.

HELL NO WE WON'T GO!

mielikki said...

I know, its just painful. I am still just so, ugh. I will probably never recover.

Bubblewench said...

that's just wrong

Mimi said...

What?

What?

I'm with Cami - NO!

Bubblewench said...

I told hubby about this last night and the look on his face was priceless. I said "SEE! That's what everyone else is thinking too" then he went off about how wrong this is.

mielikki said...

So maybe, we, the public, should send a letter to Robert Smith. Maybe he is so secluded he doesn't know who plastic woman is. I just can't accept that he would do this.