BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I am opening the Kahlua!

Today is the day I get to sample my kahlua that I made, thirty days ago. Its been taunting me daily, sitting on the counter. The orange flavored one won't be ready to sample for another week. But today, the regular one is. I have some good coffee, Peet's Major Dickason's blend. Its a cool, rainy day, and though I am forced to do laundry, I can be drinking kahlua and coffee as well!
Later, I will do an update on the taste, and whether or not my kahlua making was a success or not.

2 comments:

sybil law said...

I have never even HEARD of someone making their own kahlua!! Definitely tell how it is!!! What a good day- rainy, laundry and drinking. Wheee!

CamiKaos said...

let me know how it turned out. It is rainy here too. Mr. Kaos and I had hoped to go on a bike ride for date night but the trails are all muck an mud, so we have to skip the bike riding and go straight to the food... I know I know, what am I complaining about.. about not having the kahlua probably. ;)