BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thank You

My last post got quite a reaction. I really want to thank all of you for your positive postings about both the stupidity of people, and your support of nurses. I do my job, because I love it. And, thank God, most of my co workers do, too. I have had the joy of watching some true miracles walk out the doors of the hospital, the sadness, but priviledge to help some die without pain, and with dignity, and the pure, well gut wrenching-ness of telling families that their loved ones have not survived whatever event have led them to my doors. I have held hands, cried, laughed, and tried to help every person I come across. Sometimes, I struggle with that, because the person in the bed doesn't offer me the respect I offer them. I know how to deal with that, though. But its nice to see in your comments that you recognise the hard working nurses in this world, of which I am proud to be one! So I just wanted to say thanks.

3 comments:

sybil law said...

You are welcome. And I mean it. What a tough job, in every sense of the word.

Bubblewench said...

Amen. What she said.

CamiKaos said...

double ditto