BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jeeves

Ok. Its Sunday. So. Lots of good pool boys were running around out there. Now, the question is, who should the Butler be? George Clooney is a strong choice, but, yet, I cannot perpetuate the 'Batman theme' in my fictional mansion. So after careful thought, and consideration, I am going to go with Patrick Dempsey as my butler. No, he will not answer the door in scrubs, and act like a neurosurgeon. Instead, I think I will have him in tails. Black ones. And I will refer to him only as 'Dempsey'. (Dempsey, fetch my kahlua!). He is dark haired, and seemingly very charming. He should do well as a butler in my fictional mansion.
I go back to work tonight, (thankfully, however, Amaretto Nurse is not scheduled.) I look forward to seeing who any of you would have as your butler, if you wish to respond!

6 comments:

sybil law said...

Hmmm... the butler, huh? I am just not big on Patrick Dempsey. Not since back in the day I saw him in that silly movie about basically being a pizza boy whore. No.. I would have to go with... mmm... Kevin Spacey. He's cool. But I don't necessarily want to "do" him. Maybe, though. Haha

sybil law said...

This guy instead:
http://www.hbo.com/rome/cast/character/season2/lucius_vorenus_v2.html - I want a butler who can kick ass and defend me. And looks good doing it.(Sorry about the link but not sure how to post pics...)

mielikki said...

no worries about the link. I picked Dempsey mainly because I liked the name in association with a butler. However, the linked man? mmmmmmmmm. Kevin Spacey is an interesting choice as well. . .

Bubblewench said...

I think I would try this NEWBIE..
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0479471/

Shia LaBeouf... break him in. Get him to understand the lay of the land...

Of course there is always Luke Wilson.

Rachel said...

Hmmmm Christian Bale.... Meow!!!

Celtic Rose said...

Sorry I am late, it is Tuesday . . . Butler is it, ah without a doubt, Clive Owen, sigh