Wednesday, July 28, 2010
This is a star polyp, it actually looks really cool under the darker tank lights... Mustang Girl has those pictures, though!
This is Jacques. He's a cleaner shrimp, and so far, he's had a great time running around the tank, cleaning everything from the corals, to the snails :)
Posted by mielikki at 12:00 AM
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Posted by mielikki at 3:55 PM
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
Today, I wanted a popsicle.
Posted by mielikki at 6:15 PM
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
The Firsts Meme
(a totally random and useless meme about firsts)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"It is what it is, this is me, at 40".
2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life? Had to have been Lake Almanor. We went there every summer for a few weeks when I was a kid.
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see? Home made pineapple salsa.
4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date. My first kiss was in second grade. Bobby Randall chased me around the playground, along with his goon, Donnie something or another. They caught me. And Bobby kissed me. And I freaked out because he had a black tooth, and I thought those were catching, and that one of my teeth was going to turn black because he kissed me.
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you'd land? I would go to Saturn, to see those rings for myself.
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car? Adjust the seat, because MM has probably driven it last, and his legs are much longer than mine.
7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn? Um... I don't have one of those. "Nice to meet you" was the first thing I said to my step daughter... I think....
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love? That he now lives in Mississippi with his wife, and mother!
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day? Firemen... (don't ask me why, its just what came to my head)
10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list? A song called "A".
11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again? My Innocence.
12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time? Martha Washington.
13. Post a link to your first blog post. Here you go
14. When was the last time you neededFirstAid? Probably yesterday. I tend to injure myself on a regular basis. The day is young yet, today...
15. Can you explain what a first down is in football? I absolutely can. I have been watching football since I was in utero. But this will save me some time...
Posted by mielikki at 6:42 AM