BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I opened the Kahlua!

And it is very, very good. The taste is more 'coffee like' than storebought. Smoother, in a way, kind of rich. I can't wait to taste the one I made with the Mandarin Orange vodka in it. It also has more of a "kick" to it, I can 'feel' the alcohol quicker. My laundry will probably not get finished today. Oh well... thats the way my day has been. The things I wanted to do have all fallen by the wayside. The things I really didn't care to do, (oh, say, the litterbox?) I managed to accomplish. hmmm. But now, I am going to sit back and sip on my kahlua and milk, write a bit, and see what happens. . .
Tomorrow I am going to be looking for the butler for my household. All suggestions welcome!

Oh, and I finally sucked my sister-friend into blogland. Go check her out, her link is right there, to your left! Around the bend. . .

1 comments:

CamiKaos said...

mmm can't wait to hear about the orange...