BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

well I thought I had nothing to say

And I am no means taking a political stand here.
I just really want to say this because I've been grousing about it for days and I think MM is probably tired of hearing it.
The media.
Why are they SO intently focused on Sarah Palin? They are excluding everyone else. Everywhere I go, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin.
Sarah Palin's kids, Sarah Palin's church.
WHATEVER!

What about Joe Biden? Doesn't he have children or go to church or have a life. Anything?
How about anyone else in the political arena?

I know, I know. I should take my rose colored glasses off. The Media be impartial? What was I thinking.....

6 comments:

Marcus said...

I agree, I am tired of hearing about her too. I think she was picked by McCain just to try to have an edge against Obama, not because she might actually make a difference as VP. Biden compliments Obama, and they would make a good team. It bugs me that he (McCain) would make a move like this just so he can get in to the white house, and not necessarily for the good of the nation. Though, with the voting history of this country, I would be very surprised if a Republican got in to office this time. The cycle has come around, its time to be blue again for a little while.

/political rant off

sybil law said...

Agreed.

mielikki said...

yeah I totally think Mc Cain picked her trying to get the female vote, and to combat the whole Hilary thing. But I am freaking tired of the whole thing, they need to just stop now...

Daryl said...

HAD McLame handled this properly, I doubt she'd even be on the ticket.

She cant whine about the media or the attention because (a) she sniped at Hillary for her whining during the pre-election crap and (b) if she wants this office, she's gotta pull up her socks and accept that the media scruntinizes all lying newbies AND Obama's been under the microscope for 19 mos and he hasnt been whining. Biden is an open book ...


I'm just sayin' ....

:-Daryl

mielikki said...

Daryl
I do agree with you to a degree, and I am not a fan of either McLame, nor Palin. I am just kind of tired of the NON STOP media coverage of her every freaking move....

holly said...

oh my bob me too. in fact, i now want mccain to lose for an *additional* reason : to erase that chick from the tv screen. sheesh.