BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 30, 2007

any time is the right time

I love having breakfast, for dinner.
There, I've outed myself. I know there are millions of people like me, I know your out there.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I work nights. Rarely do I eat a breakfast type thing when I climb out of bed, to eventually head to work. I like my breakfast, for dinner on my days off.
I don't do it all that frequently, or it would be well, just dinner. And each time I do it, its usually a different breakfast food. Cerial for dinner is a wonderful thing. Pancakes, or waffles right off my waffle iron. I usually take my waffle iron to work, though, and we have 'waffle night' potluck.
The other night, I made myself bacon, eggs, and white toast. Fried eggs, even. I don't think I've had fried eggs in well over a year, I am usually a scrambled girl, and even then, I don't eat eggs very often. I had this the other night as a 'comfort food'. It had been an interesting day, starting with unpleasant news. (see, I do have this linky thing down.). But, I perservered. Then, my lovely mother, (Aunt Tuna) decided she needed to get herself on to Facebook. And she needed my help to do it. Over 60 frustrating minutes later, I was ready for breakfast, for dinner. And it was perfect.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh yes, I am the same way. Love breakfast for dinner.

Your mom is on Facebook? I know nothing about Facebook.

CamiKaos said...

I love me some breakfast for dinner. God breakfast for dinner is good. God I suddenly want waffles...

Though you would have drooled all over our non breakfast dinner tonight..

mielikki said...

tell the Mister to put in a post about your non breakfast dinner!

Bubblewench said...

i love bfast for dinner... we do it quite a bit around our place