BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wish they had this while I was there

I just read this great article. For two weeks, they have installed an above the ground, heated pool, beneath the Eiffel Tower. They are giving Scuba lessons in it. You can dive in this pool, which is fairly shallow, and look up at the underside of the Eiffel tower. Of course, when I was there I stood beneath it and look up, but how cool would it have been to say I went scuba diving under it? The French are kind of crazy, but they do have some novel ideas. A few years ago, on the first level, they made an ice rink, too. I would have enjoyed that, as well. Oh well, maybe the next time I go to Europe, they will have thought of something better, like Jello wrestling in the middle of the Champs Elysee. . .

0 comments: