BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Newsflash!

Apparantly, I have a super-power I never knew I had!
Did you know, that when I am driving my bright red, SUV, that I am invisible? Just ask the little old lady who came within millimeters of crunching my passenger side in the grocery store parkinglot.
Or, you can ask the man in the red convertable at the stop sign.
Or, you can ask the TWO cars that turned into the narrow, one car at a time fits in it street I was driving up first.
Or, lastly, you can ask the jeep full of asshole's who were speeding through town, telling everyone they could "drive on top of them all", right before they damn near rear ended me.
They'll all tell you its true. I'm invisible.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

oh the joys of driving - don't get me started

CamiKaos said...

ooh oooh our car is invisible too.

sybil law said...

Use the power for good, mielikki....