BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

MONSOON!!

Holy buckets of Hell, Batman!
I've not seen a summer storm like this one in years. Pouring, torrential rain, wind, lightning, thunder. Sky that dark metallic grey that does not bode well. Hail. I love it. When it started I fixed a nice glass of kahlua and milk, sat back, and watched the show. It seems to be over for the moment. I hope we get more.
And if anyone is keeping score. No one has breached the top of the cat tree yet. The storm hit and they all went running like the sissy la-la's they are.

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

we had a prety awesome downpour earlier today too. Love it.

Rachel said...

We seem to get the major rain and lightning at night. I would rather it come when it was a bit lighter out so that I can at least sit and watch it.
It don't like it when I get woken up by a crack of thunder. My heart gets pumping really quick and the adrenaline makes it hard to go back to sleep.

Mimi said...

Stay safe!