BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Things my best friend does for me

Recently, Rachel, from A Comedienne's Sidekick (the link was supposed to be here but failed)

referenced a story about when her best friend, Funny Girl, gave her a foot massage. That really is going above the call of duty, and very sweet.
But last night, my friend, Celtic Rose, went waaaaay above the call of duty.
We were at work, and the intention of my blog is not to totally gross you out, so I will be kind.
Lets just say it involved
a small woman
a leaking bag
gloves
a mask
2.5 packets of bed bath wipes
fresh sheets
no sense of smell

What would I do without you, Celtic Rose?

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

ah... friends.

sybil law said...

That IS good!!! Way to go, Celtic Rose!

mielikki said...

I bought her breakfast this morning. She earned it