BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 15, 2007

I know its not Sunday, but

I haven't done this in a while, and I am impulsive, so sue me. I am hiring more staff for my home, and today, well, today, I need a personal, home, DJ. And who do I pick?
Billie Jo Armstrong from Green Day.
Yes, I am totally serious.
Think about it. Anytime I wanted to hear Green Day, he could invite the rest of the band over.
Me, personally, I think he's worth having around. Nice to look at. When he smirks, it just does something for me. He's kind-of the Anti Elvis, if you will.
So, yes. Billie Jo Armstrong. My new DJ.
Just because.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Yeah, and you wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers either ;)

Wouldn't that be fun to see them jam in your living room?

I saw them at Lollapalooza once.

CamiKaos said...

you and I are related?

mielikki said...

well we can't have the exact same tastes. Difference is what makes the world go 'round.

sybil law said...

And you could yell, "Hey, BJ! Git over here and entertain me!", or, just call him BJ. And laugh. Haha
I would choose Steven Van Zandt, because he rocks on his radio shows and also as Silvio on the Sopranos, or Danny Elfman.

mielikki said...

Sybil
I love both of those choices as well. And, yes, BJ would be what I called him, and he would be for entertainment.