BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday tree update




As evidenced by the pictures, all have made it to the top of 'Treebeard'. The boys seem to like sharing it, even if its not comfortable. At times, one or the other is allowed to have the top to himself, but not often.(Jack is a pain in the ass, and someday, Angus may well kill him). Audrey finally made it up to the top today, I think brushing all that hair off of her yesterday helped with her aerodynamics! The tree has yet to fall over and piss off my neighbor, so I'm thinking I won't have to weight the bottom. Angus was actually the very first one to take the top.
And me? I have finally recovered from the frozen Lumpia. Have a good Saturday, everyone.

3 comments:

sybil law said...

Awwww. They are all so cute! Now we need a pic of the bald spot. So we can giggle. :)

mielikki said...

LOL poor, poor bowling ball.

Bubblewench said...

cute kitties