BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 29, 2007

don't get your knickers in a twist

Apparently, some russian tennis player decided that under her whites this year at Wimbledon, she was going to wear red undies.
And they stopped the match because of them. Eventually, it was decided that since they were, in fact UNDER her whites, she could keep them on. (Did they want her to take them off, right then and there, on the court, I wonder?). She won her match wearing the red underwear, and, undisturbed, wore red again Thursday for her next match. (here's hoping they weren't the same pair, yech). And the press, knowing what was the most important thing about Wimbledon, asked her "Can I ask about your knickers?"
She dignified them with an answer, and gets many bonus points from me
"They say that red is the color that proves that your strong and your confident so I am happy with my red knickers".

So, In honor of this russian player (Tatiana Golovin) I proclaim this 'red knicker day'. I'm going to go find my pair, and put them on, now! (but I refuse to wear them under white. . .)

* late edit. Yeah! I got stubborn, and finally figured out how to link! Look out!

4 comments:

Celtic Rose said...

How sad, I have no red knickers . . . . sigh.
I do have some lacy black ones, not that they should be worn under white either . . . .

CamiKaos said...

Oh no, red knocker day! Was that yesterday? I didn't get the memo...

You learned how to link...

the world is in trouble now.

CamiKaos said...

hehehe I said knocker....

Bubblewench said...

heheheh she said knocker

Yeah linkies!!


I happen to be wearing red knickers today though. oh well.