BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Dinner and a movie

For those of you keeping score. Went out with the nice, shy man again yesterday. We saw a movie (Live Free, or Die Hard. It was actually really good. It shows a lot of places in Washington DC I went to.)
I met him at the movie theater, and I had planned on at least buying the movie tickets. So I was early, and I was going to go up to the window, and get them, so that when he got there we could just go right in. As I approached, he walked right up to me, tickets in hand. So much for that! It was a nice date. His shyness was less.
Its Sunday, and I get to not work today! I am off! One of the rare Sunday's I'm home! I don't know yet what I am going to do with this gift of a day. Maybe nothing. But its Sunday, and I am free! Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

5 comments:

sybil law said...

WTF? So how far did you guys go - did you even kiss?!
Haha
But seriously - answer. >: )

mielikki said...

HA! Have I mentioned he is shy? And I do mean, shy. He inspected my tires before I drove away (seriously). I got a hug. twice. It is what it is. . .

Celtic Rose said...

Sigh . . .
Sometimes you just can't force things. When the time is right you will know it, hopefully he will too :)
But he was a step ahead of you with those tickets, lol!

CamiKaos said...

see we love sybil for saying the things we try to say politely

Bubblewench said...

yeah syb

Will there be date 3????