BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My strange viewing habits last night.

I have exhausted the re-runs of Northern Exposure, much to my sadness. I never get tired of that show, but I can't watch the same shows, over and over again.
Lately, I've been DVR'ing the X files off the sci fi channel. Love the X files. However. I always get creeped out by the ones where there are children, and aliens.
Its just so freakish. These staring children, who express no emotion after their father(s) have been sucked dry of their blood by something. Mulder thinks it's aliens. Red lightning and all that.But, of course, its not aliens, it is the little girls, they are bred sociopath's with extra gene's, and mental illness. Freaky. The episode is the one called "Eve". I believe, it is the episode where the band "Eve 6" got their name. Still, whenever I watch the X files, that Barenaked Ladies song, "one week" goes through my head.
On another off TV moment, thanks to Bubblewench, I found myself knitting last night, and checking out "Rock of Love". That show, where Bret Michaels from Poison is trying to find the love of his life? Or at least some rock chick to boink.
It is like watching a train wreak. I couldn't take my eyes off it. He looks terrible now! And all these strange women who are dying to be his girl! PLEASE. Money grubbers and fame seekers, all of them. How else could they go through this with a straight face. Bret Michaels is no prize. I don't care how much money he has.
Today, the silly magical black box is staying OFF. I am too freaked by all the stuff I saw last night to want to chance it, again

3 comments:

sybil law said...

I still haven't freaking watched that show! Dammit! I keep forgetting!
But Brett Michaels used to date a girl from here - and he golfed at the club I worked at a couple of times. Let me tell you, back then, anyway- he was amazingly normal and down to Earth.
But the girl dumped him. Haha

Bubblewench said...

OMG. I don't want to watch that show, but yes, I bet it would be a train wreck.

HM pointed out that Bret Michaels was in an episode of Yes, dear. Now we watch that every day, and I said "THAT guy? Who the hell would want him?"

HM said, "Exactly.:"

CamiKaos said...

i saw that show.

Yeee

uck