BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm bored

And I hate sitting here, bored. I don't want to do any of my 'busy work'. Knitting, picture adjusting, or writing on the big hysterical romance bodice ripper thingy that Celtic Rose and I have been working on.
Bored, and restless at almost eleven pm. It sucks. This is why I work nights. Because I am usually awake late, and bored. Like tonight. Bored. I could go read more blogs, find more people I don't know and make an effort to befriend them. I could do that. I might do that. On the reverse side of that, to prevent some boredom, I have a suggestion for anyone I don't know who reads this post. Especially if you've never commented before. Comment on this one. Give me something to look at. Really. It's ok. I'm relativly harmless. I will even go read your blog, and comment, if you want. It will be entertaining, really it will. And if it's not? Well? we tried, right.
OK, well, still bored. Maybe a book is what will cure me. It usually does. Sigh.

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

or you could just chit chat with your cousin half the night

mielikki said...

which is what we did. . .

Bubblewench said...

you 2 are crazy