BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

my vicious cycle

A few of you know, I went on a mad cleaning spree the other day. I invited a certain friend of mine to Grass Valley, and then lost my head cleaning everything, and anything, within my reach.
Its good to do that, on a semi regular basis. I found things I'd forgotten I had stashed away. Some Euro's, my five year pin from work. Just some odds and ends. And my apartment looked so happy and sparkling when I was done.
Don't get me wrong, it was clean before. But now, it was COMPANY clean. There is a difference.
The problem is, now, I can't find half of my every day stuff! This never fails. I go clean like a crazy woman, then I can't find things for DAYS afterword. Because I have put something where it BELONGS. Then, eventually, I make a mess trying to find what I am looking for, then, of course, my place isn't COMPANY clean, again. Its a vicious cycle. One that could probably be eliminated if I did keep things where they belong, all the time. But, that's too easy, and I really enjoy doing things the hard way.

5 comments:

CamiKaos said...

Sigh. Our house is merely remodeling clean.

sybil law said...

I am cleaning tonight! LOVE that feeling! I try to do it when Gilda is gone. That way my time with her isn't about cleaning, which is only fun for her for about 5 minutes. I miss when she was younger sometimes and cleaning was FUN!

Celtic Rose said...

Mine was just recently, "Meet-the-boyfriend-for-the-first-time-clean!"
Now it has lapsed into 'Not -Bad'
I think everyone has those vicious cycles unless you are suzie homemaker (No slur intended, I use to be before being a nurse).
At least people are not afraid of just 'being' in your home Mielikki, its comfy!

CamiKaos said...

I am cami homemaker, but trust me it isn't the same as suzie.. hahaa

Bubblewench said...

Oh no - CK ain't even close to Suzie! I got HM to do that clean with me on Sunday..it so rocked.. and do send me email hoe the night went.... I have been wondering since we 'talked' Friday....