BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday 13

I've been putting things away, in preparation to move all our stuff OUT for the new floors (yay!) And thought I would show you 13 of the little pewter figures that live on our book cases. For those of you that remember, these are the little guys that I found, and got excited over while I was unpacking MM's boxes last year.

what you can't see here, is that the wizard has a snow globe of it's own, with a dragon inside. I love this.
as usual, for other Thursday 13 participants, go here

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a little pewter dragon that my husband bought back fron England. I love it.

Good luck with the flooring.

sybil law said...

I am so not into pewter wizards, but I do like the tortoise one!

Bubblewench said...

i love them all!

I would so love to ride a tortoise and read a book! How fun!

Daryl said...

Its nice to have a slow moving 'vehicle' to read on ... at least he wont get motion sick

Mia Celeste said...

Very nice collection.

Anonymous said...

I want to read a book on top of a tortoise! I love the little gnome too.

My expressions LIVE said...

Very cool...where is the fireman wizzard? xoxoxo We need a nurse here...hop on a plane would you!

Mimi said...

Those are very cute.
You'd almost think you were a RenFaire Dork :) (like me)

Daily Panic said...

cool collection!

kandyblossom said...

What a neat collection! I love the first one.

Happy TT!