BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday rolls around again!

Okay
Its Sunday. Sunday morning to be exact. I am really not going to blog on Sunday's anymore, but it disturbs me that I have such an angry post sitting there.
Yes those men still irritate me.
No they didn't have the day from hell I wished onto them. (But they didn't have the best day ever, either.).
All of them will get their just reward. I am a firm believer in Karma.
Syb wants to know what happened. Well. I can't really say without breaking some serious patient privacy laws. They were just talking "at" me in the way I described, and it pissed me off.

Okay. It's Sunday. It's raining here, (I love that) football will be on soon, and MM is coming over to watch football. It's going to be a good day.
I find myself picking the Bengals again this week. They'd better win, because MM took the Seahawks, and well. They'd just better win.

Alright. I am off to put together the guacamole and Enchilada's, so at dinner all I have to do is slide the pan in the oven. (I hate being in the kitchen while everyone else is watching football. It's just not right.)
Happy Sunday everyone.

7 comments:

CamiKaos said...

ooooh I love me some enchiladas!

mielikki said...

Shredded chicken, cheese, olives. . .
delicious goodness all wrapped in a tortilla.
I'm with you, cousin!

DaddyKaos said...

Damn, the raiders won, the broncos lost, so did the bengals. At least BW should be happy since the eagle's (what about those uniforms) offense finally showed up.

Moonbeam said...

I am a native Californian but cant help lovin' the Packers. Yayyy...Greenbay won! Just call me MoonbeamCheesehead I guess.

Oh and your enchiladas sound yummy.
Sometimes I am one enchilada short of a combo :)

mielikki said...

Dk- I just don't know what to make of the Raiders this year, but Uncle Heinz is thrilled, of course. But he wants them to get rid of McCown. The uniforms were odd. I was also stunned by the Eagles, and hadn't picked them, of course

Moonbeam Cheesehead. I like it! That's great. I am a Miami Dolphins fan, even though I am also a Native Californian. So I can't really complain that your a Greenbay fan!

CamiKaos said...

hhaaaaa Uncle Heinz. LOVE IT what a perfect name for him!!!

sybil law said...

Sorry bout those Bengals. DAMMIT! Geez.
I hate people who talk down to me, too. I got real shitty with them, as you can imagine. :)