BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 22, 2007

F*%$ Them!

Nothing, NOTHING NOTHING
pisses me off more than smug, jackass patronizing men. And I just left three of the fuckers at work. Pardon my french!
I hope their assignments come back to bite them in the ass.
I hope that its not QUIET
thats right. I said the word.
QUIET.
All together now. I want to hear my tiny blogsphere wish the podunk ICU a QUIET day. Let me hear it, loud.
Condescending pricks.

Sorry Celtic Rose. I hope your night goes well. But I hope to hear that those condescending smug assholes got their butts handed back to them today.
Arrrrrrrrrgh.

* For the record, I also hate condescending, smug, patronizing, jackass bitches, too. Each gender is equal here. It just so happens that the jackasses I ran across today were all of the male species. God Help their wives.

6 comments:

CamiKaos said...

yuck sorry for the crap night

Unknown said...

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who for, say, a hundred bucks, will break their legs for you if you want.

Just sayin'. :-)

Unknown said...

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who for, say, a hundred bucks, will break their legs for you if you want.

Just sayin'. :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm so good I commented twice.

mielikki said...

LOL
multiple comments already Troy? And I hardly know you, yet!

I will keep the leg breaking in mind.

sybil law said...

what happened?!