BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 7, 2007

follow up, and TGIF!

Wow all the Neil Diamond fans out there! Way to stick up for him! Seriously. You can all have him, it just makes me laugh anymore. I talked to my Mom about this subject last night, and she just laughed, too, then started naming off songs SHE hated. Most of them, were surprisingly on my list. When I reminded her how often "Knock Three Times" was heard in our house she cracked up again! It was kind of a cool conversation to have with her. She started naming off some songs, too, like "Happiest Girl In the Whole USA, and things of that nature. It was funny. She still thinks that I am doing this all in facebook, somehow, though. (Shh don't tell! Hee hee)
MM is coming for dinner and a slumber party tonight, and tomorrow we are going to a local car show at the fair grounds. Yes, Celtic Rose and her husband will be in attendance at the car show as well, and the important step of MM meeting them will be taken. Her handsome husband and my MM actually share the same first name, so that should be really interesting. We are already confusing people at work when we talk about them. It's just funny. I'm tired as heck from work last night, and plan on taking a solid nap this morning.
The sucky thing about the last few days are all the wildfires burning in California. The Plumas fire has been blowing lots of smoke and crap into Podunk's usually clean air, and my eyes have been burning for 2 days, now. I hope that the wind shifts tomorrow and some of the haze goes away. I really hope they get the fires out. Lot's of forest land is being burnt to the ground, and its sad. The fire in Plumas county is about to broach into Lassen National Park land, a place near and dear to my heart. If ever a nice end of summer rain should fall, it should be now. . .
Okay I am going to run away to happy happy Nap land.
If any of you take the ball, and make a list of sucky songs of your own, let me know in a comment, I'd like to read about them! It was a fun topic.

8 comments:

sybil law said...

You guys slumber?! Haha
Have fun this weekend! Car show goodness - oh nice.
I will do a raindance for you. Probably to ABBA. HAHAHA hell no.

CamiKaos said...

slumber party my aunt fanny. If it was a slumber party you wouldn't need to nap. HAHAHAA

sorry.

Oh hey, look what sybil said, once smart gal that one...

Celtic Rose said...

A rain dance to ABBA ? That could produce something far different from rain!! Yikes!!!

Slumber Party . . . . yeah, right . . . .

mielikki said...

HEY!
we will go to sleep, eventually. Really we will.

Mimi said...

Slumber party, giggle!

Have fun. I hope the fires steer well clear of you.

mielikki said...

oh hell that would be funny
but what would be funnier to find out is how many people out there actually HAVE Dancing Queen in their homes. .
(I don't!)
We could do Dancing Queen, and then flush our toilets for the Kaos remodel!

mielikki said...

oh and Mimi
the fires are clear of us, waaaay far away. Its just all the smoke that is being blown in. It has been measured all the way down to Fresno!
I feel for the people who live up there. Fire is devastating, and it sucks. Especially when forest land is going up in flames. . .

Mimi said...

Agreed. Glad it is steering away from you. That smoke is so insidious, gets everywhere.