BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Case of the lazies


My stomach is growling, I'm a little bit cold, and I don't wanna go to work tonight! But, I don't think I really have much of a choice. I've got a good case of lazy going right now, and I really should get up, eat something, and then do something about it. Like go for a walk and put my mind in a happy place. (That could actually happen.)
So, since I skipped wordless Wednesday, and put a poem up last Wednesday, I will put some random picture up today. Lets seee, what will I pick (brb)
There. How about that one? She looks like she is in a lazy mood, too.
That's Madame Recamier. She lives in the Louvre. She was painted by David. That's it, just David. He was a 'rock star' of that era. Had to be, since he was known by his first name only. "Dah-vid". I wonder if Madame here was one of his groupies?

3 comments:

sybil law said...

Total groupie. Bitches who sat on couches and posed in those days always gave it up for the tortured artists.
Happy lazy day! :)

David in DC said...

What a coincidence. I'm called David too. And when I get pretty greeting cards, I hang them in the slats on a closet door and call it the louver museum.

CamiKaos said...

sooo lazy. can barely type comment...

must achieve weekend soon...