BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 16, 2007

What nurses do when they are bored

Sitting here at work, we are having some "down" time. Most of the patients are asleep, and, we are, for once caught up. So, what are we doing in our spare time? Me and a nurse i'll call "G" are playing the online version of "Deal or No Deal". Yes, its lame. "G" is next to me talking to his computer like he's in a batting cage with money "penny penny penny, come on, penny! Ahhh, just knocked out a million dollars." Meanwhile, I have won 750,000 twice. But I lost the million, because "G" told me to take the deal, so I am pouting like a little girl, and told "G" that he owes me 600,000 dollars (because I settled for 400,000.) Thats what I get for listening to a man. Oh, dear, one of my patients is beginning to awaken. I guess that I must go tend to his needs, and let "G" sit here, chattering away at his computer. I hope he ponies up my money soon, I need a vacation. . .

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

At least during your down time you had a few minutes to drop in to blog land and say GIMME MONEY...

Where do you like to vacation?

mielikki said...

I like to go almost anywhere when I vacation. this year I am going to DC/NY in May. With my mother, sister and friend. It was supposed to be just the friend, but my Mom wanted to go SOOO bad, and then, so did my sister. As far as being able to go into blog land, I was surprised I could access it, they have everything else blocked.