BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 30, 2007

Girls gone wild

Yes, you can eat your lunch while reading this one. No it won't burn your eyes out. Its innocent, really it is.
My best friend and adopted sister, Deb (who doesn't care if I use her name)has been a bachelorette this week. Her husband is out of town, visiting sick family. We decided a few weeks ago I would go over Friday (today) and we would BBQ. Her husband was skeptical, (two women, bbq? ooook, sure.) He even called her this week, and told her what color our charcoal should be when it was time to put the meat on the fire. We did a fantastic job. Steak marinated in basalmic vinegar, some pasta, asparagus, salad, and pints. It was a blast. We didn't even burn down the house, or any of her five cats. The dog even escaped injury. Men are silly. Of course, when he comes home, we will "dumb bunny" it again, because we like it when Mr. Deb BBQ's for us. Because we're female.

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

little known fact about the family:

My daddy taught ME everything there was to know about BBQ. Why? Because at the time Matty didn't care to know.

though he's since learned

mielikki said...

hee hee. I used to hang out with Dad all the time during BBQ, so I learned from him. I love to bbq, actually, and don't get to do it very often.

Bubblewench said...

BBQ is good, I'm the queen of BBQ, and I play the dumb girl too because no matter what, I get thrown off the grill, so I gave up trying.