BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 22, 2007

good kitty

If you have not read the post I wrote this morning, stop, go there first, because this is the conclusion.
After chasing the silly little calico around this morning, I left it to my neightbors, and took a nap. Then, I had a nice lunch with a few friends, and came home. About 6:30, my neighbors knocked on the door, we had her! I went out with the carrier, and she came right to me like it was no big deal, didn't even mind going into the cat carrier. I swear most calico's have a multiple personality disorder. I took her to my friend, who fell in love with her at first sight. So all is well that ends well.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

YEAH!! New home for kitty! I am glad it turned out well. Yes, I read the other one first (always go back when I read) so I didn't even see this until after reading... You are a good kitty person. MEOW!

CamiKaos said...

let me know what they name her.

mielikki said...

they named her "spice" because her calico colors resemble cinnamon and a few other spices. And, she has a spicy attitude.