BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 26, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Last night, I stayed up way too late watching re runs of Northern Exposure I had DVR'd. I forgot how much I liked that show. Its such an odd little program. I woke up today to the rainstorm that we have been getting promised for the last few days. Wind, rain. I actually really like the rain, but today, for some reason, its depressing me. I was really enjoying the sunshine we were having. So right now, I am sitting at my computer, and looking out a wet window. OOOH thunder and lightning~ that just started. OK, that was kind of cool. My cats are running and hiding, now. Hee hee.
I am not going to work tonight, either. My shoulder is killing me ( I blame the trashbag incident) and I just feel, well, BLAH. Just not good at all, and I really don't think I can spend 12 hours nursing someone else, when I just want to sit here and take care of myself.
I am also having a knitting schism today. I finished the second to the last piece of the blanket I am making my grandmother, only to pull it apart. It didn't look right to me, so I am going to do it over. Am I crazy? Yes, probably. But I want it to look right. She has been knitting forever, and will be able to pick out any flaw that exists. Not that she would care, she is just thrilled I have taken up the craft.
Well this is a boring, BLAH blog, just like me today. So I am going to finish it, and try to enjoy the rain.

7 comments:

Jake said...

I've never heard of Northern Exposure, hope the shoulder heals quickly.

mielikki said...

well if your into quirky strange television shows about tiny towns in Alaska, try Northern Exposure. Its very strange, and entertaining.
The shoulder is doing ok, thanks!

Bubblewench said...

I LOVE Northern Exposure! I keep trying to get hubby man to watch it because he has never seen it. He'd rather watch Sportscenter or Star Trek.
Hope your shoulder feels better!

Bubblewench said...

OH! and have you seen the DVD series on sale? It's wrapped in a small little winter parka, it's really funny.

mielikki said...

Yes, I have seen the cute cuddly DVD's and I predict that some of them will find a way into my cabinet in the future. I love the fact that they are playing it on TV now. HM doesn't know what he's missing!

CamiKaos said...

what channel is it playing on? I love that show. love. love love love.... hmmm.

mielikki said...

"UHD" is the name of the channel its playing on for me. Northern Exposure in Hi-Def, no less. LOL. I am a Comcast hostage here, because I cannot strap a Sattelight onto the roof of the building I live on... sigh