BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

my tiny tree


Well I am sitting here, goofing off, and figured I would try to upload a picture of my tree, with its pretty, feathery leaves. Have I mentioned I love my tree? Of course, right after I took the picture, Jack, my naughty cat tried to get onto the table and eat the pretty leaves. He lost outside priviledges for that. Not like he cares.
I am also trying something new today, making Kahlua. I found a recipe, it seems easy. The base of it is simmering on the stove now. After it simmers, and cools, I add a bunch of vodka, then, let it sit for a month. So if it works, in a month I'll post the recipe. If it sucks? Back to the bottle.

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

is that my mom's recipe?

mielikki said...

No, I didn't know your Mom had a recipe for it, or I would have asked her for it! From what I've read, though, all the recipe's are very similar. I boiled water, sugar, vanilla, and instant coffee, simmered it for two hours, and after its cool I add the vodka. Sound familiar?

Bubblewench said...

OOH! Let me know how it turns out! Love Kahlua!