BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 16, 2007

NO FOOTBALL FOR YOU

Michael Vick should not be allowed to play football again in his natural born life. EVER.
There. I said it.
I read, in today's MSNBC that he is considering a plea, but wants to know first how it's going to affect his football career. Because he would love to play for the Falcon's, again.
Well, idiot, how about those dogs that you so enjoyed watching tear each other up? I bet they'd like a good bowl of kibble about now, or to be able to run and play in a yard or field somewhere, or even just to be scratched behind the ears.
Play football again, my arse. I hope they suspend him from the NFL for forever.
Sigh. Rant over. Its just that it really angers me. I hope every football fan out there sends a letter, e mail, or at least a telepathic thought to the NFL commissioner asking that this asshole not be allowed back onto the field. I am sure he already has enough money to buy his own way out of this mess. And when he does that, I am sure he'll be right there, begging for forgiveness from the legion of football fans, and the NFL, and his team-mates. I for one, will not ever support any team that chooses to utilize this player.

In other news, one week from today I will be leaving for the wild's of Portland, and the Kaos house of Chaos (or is it non chaos, now?). You all have one last week to get in any requests for the drunken Portland Postcard. Or a non drunken Portland Postcard. Your choice.

6 comments:

CamiKaos said...

i wanna write a drunken postcard.

mielikki said...

so far we are writing 3 drunken post cards. Don't fret about that.

DaddyKaos said...

Wow!

Mimi said...

Do I get a drunken postcard?

Bubblewench said...

I wanna be drunk when I read my postcard.

Michael Vick will never play NFL again. According to ESPN, Around the Horn, he will be banned NOT because of the evilness with the dogs, but because he GAMBLED.

Go figure.

mielikki said...

yes all you above people commenting are getting a postcard. And so far, everyone wants a drunken one. I'm so proud!
As far as the Vick thing. I am still just so disgusted by the whole matter. . .