BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 23, 2007

long weekend

Well, its early in the morning. And I am going to leave soon for my journey to the land of Kaos. The airport is, sadly, not to close to where I live. I wish they'd build one here but it will never happen.
Newman came over last night, and a good time was had by all. I really am thinking. He's not so "new" anymore. Must think of something better, perhaps. Will discuss it with CK while I am there.
Ah. I hate getting out of bed. My brain is fuzzy and I need at least an hour to wake up. But I'll be leaving in an hour. Middle sister is taking me to the far away airport, and I must get myself to her house, first. And leave my car there. (Freaks me out a little to do that. They live in the middle of nowhere in a very rural setting. It's fire season. And, well. There is BIL. 'Nuff said.)
Hope you all have as much fun this weekend as I am going to have. I'll take pictures. And, MANY MANY drunken postcards are going to be going out.
I will be home Monday.

4 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Travel Safe.

CamiKaos said...

I don't think you will get to read this before you get here but oh well.

Fresh salsa, guacamole, grilled chicken, black beans, tortillas, and and and...

MARGARITAS

tonight.

David in DC said...

Go in good health and come back in good health.

We'll miss you.

sybil law said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!
What a great time you guys are going to have! I am jealous! I know Cami is so looking forward to it, too!
WAH!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for my drunken scribblings....
xo