BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 13, 2007

free cat-I'll even pay the shipping


Anyone want a black cat?
His name is Jack, and he is within inches of dying.
I am having a really difficult, hormonal day. And he is asking to be murdered.
I finished all the solid squares of the baby blanket I am making, and I blocked them. (rinsing them in a wool wash). To dry them, I thought I'd try something new, tacking them up on the wall in the nice square shape I want them to dry in. (I usually just lay them out on the table, covered to prevent kitty's from laying on them).
That little bastard was pulling them off the wall. I caught him in the act. CLAWS CAUGHT IN ONE OF MY SQUARES.
I've been knitting almost non stop to get this dang thing done so that I can go back to designing my celtic knot pillows, which is what I REALLY want to be working on.
Sigh.

No, I am not going to kill him. Yes I can call him a bastard. I doubt his mother even knew his father. I even managed to save the square he was hooked into. The knitting is now in the "cat free zone" where I should have hung it in the first place. But he better stay clear of me for the rest of the night. Or I swear, one of you is going to get a meowing package. With a drunken Portland Postcard stuck to it for good measure.

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

I will look into the laws for mailing live animals

mielikki said...

Ah, I don't really have the heart to send the little bugger away. But he is testing me tonight. . .

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahaha, I like how he's holding up his claws in the photo.

I'll trade you for a cat who has fleas and can't seem to poop in the litter box.