BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday 13

Sorry about the photo quality this week, I was in a hurry because my camera battery was within seconds of death, and, I had (actually, have) a million things to finish today before I go to work...

So this weeks Thursday 13 is (are) the top Mii's we've created since we got our Wii. For other participants, go here



1. Carlito. (MM's creation. To me, he looks like a backstreet boy)




2. "The Lovemaster" (long story.)




3. Wierd Al



4. Quark




5. Zaphod (10 points to anyone who can name the book)



6. John Lenno (ran out of letters, so yes, Lenno it is)



7. Yoko Ono (my favorite Mii to box with)



8. Tammy Faye



9. The Dalai Lama



10. Robert Smith (we call him "The Cure")



11. Cleopatra




12. Alton Brow



13. Bond, James Bond.

18 comments:

Mia Celeste said...

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Carmen Shirkey Collins said...

Ha! I'm too lazy to create Miis. I just use the one that looks the closest to me. :)

My expressions LIVE said...

When I first saw this, I was like what is my Mie doing on here, lol. Great post xoxoxo!

Cindy said...

very funny! how about a boxing match between Yoko and Tammy Faye?

sybil law said...

#5 - The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy.
Score!
That Backstreet Boy gives me the creeps! My favorite is the Cure. :) Or maybe Tammy Faye.

Daryl said...

Love them all .. no idea why but I do ... I am SO glad Husband is not into Wii ....

Bubblewench said...

OMG! That's great! I could never post our Mii's we give them dirty names. LOL!

Karen said...

These are great... thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OMG, they are fantastic. What's the story behind the Lovemaster? I must know! I like Weird Al (so like him) and Robert Smith most. Lovely idea. I've got to go and try some myself.

MM said...

Lovemaster = 9 year old boy wanting to talk with MG, and goes from high pitched pre-pubescent voice to a deep Barry White voice with one "Hey Baby, how you doin'?

samulli said...

Huh. Since I don't own a WII I haven't got a clue what a MII is, but some of them look quite funny.
Shouldn't Zaphod have two heads, though?

CDB said...

These are totally fantastic, I laughed out loud at some of them. Carlito DOES look like a backstreet boy! I made a Mii with my sister's Wii and she was way cuter than me.

Anonymous said...

Too cute.
My TT's (both different) are up at both The Eclectic Witch and Thorne's World

Jo Beaufoix said...

I love those, especially Cleopatra and Robert Smith. I used to love Love Cats. Sighhhh. And I knew Zaphod too. I rock. :D

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Very cute...John Lenno, Yoko and Cleopatra would be my pick. Happy TT!

The Superfluous Blogger said...

I will also have 10 points please, for the Hitchhiker's guide. I am very impressed with our lady Sybil. Although I take that back. She knows her stuff, does Sybil.

Mary said...

Seriously, I was the thumbnail on the sidebar of my blog for this, and I thought - What is my hubbie's Mii doing on Mielikki's blog?

bernthis said...

half of those people are on Match.com