BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

8 minutes

Some fool atomic scientist thought it would be fun to see if he could blow up the sun.
Much to his surprise, he took aim, fired, and connected.
He immediately realizes his mistake, and alerts the authorities, and the press. (As if they didn't know).
We have EIGHT MINUTES left to live,
What are you going to do?

Hopefully, this fool planned this for a weekend, so that I am already with MM and MG, because the odds of the phone systems getting immediately jammed up is very high. I would seek them out, wherever they were, and make sure they knew that I loved them. Of course I would probably spend some of those eight minutes attempting to get ahold of the rest of my family, but probably would end up in a tearful, panicky mess.

How bout you?

Cheerful thoughts for a monday, huh?
It snowed again, briefly, this morning.
But we do have the fallen tree somewhat dealt with....

3 comments:

sybil law said...

Hanging with my daughter. Totally.

Daryl said...

Cuddling Husband and the kits ... interestingly he brought this up after hearing that for 30 seconds the people on the doomed plane that crashed in Buffalo knew the plane was going to crash .. he went on to say 30 seconds is a long time, its the length of an average TV commercial .. a long time .. what would you do? I think I would just close my eyes and hope it didnt hurt too long

Bubblewench said...

Glad I live 7 minutes from work, so I could go home for the last hug and cuddle.