BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday 13

This weeks 13 was inspired by our trip to the store last night to pick Mother's Day cards. It has nothing to do with Mother's Day, however.


13 disgusting things I've seen in the grocery store.... follow the links at your own peril...

1. Microwave Pork Rinds. The poor young man who was working at the counter told us that these were so bad, that when they got a new delivery the "low man on the totem pole" (him, unfortunately) had to unpack them....

2. Pickled pigs feet my Grandfather used to eat these, thank goodness, not when I was around....

3. Coffee foam admittedly not disgusting, but stupid that someone would actually buy foam for their coffee....

4. Tofu Pups now most hot dogs are bad enough. But Tofu pups?...

5. Seaweed Candy how can they call this candy? Evil people

6. Tequila Pop with the worm because THIS is what you want your kids to have, right?

7. Tripe. Just. eeew

8. Canned Haggis I have blogged about this, as well....

9. Fish Assholes No really- go look! I coudn't believe it, either!

10. Kimchi. yep, a cabbage thang. Ick

11. Anchovies I don't like these on ANYTHING

there is nothing cheese about this. Gross...

13 Kopi Luwak coffee.  MM has seen this one, not I. Thankfully

for other participants, as usual, go here

5 comments:

Daryl said...

Where is it exactly that you do your grocery shopping?

Rikki said...

Store bought coffee foam? I didn't even know that coffee WAS foamy. I only know milk foam and we don't buy that ready made. What does coffee foam come in? Cans? How odd. After seeing those pork rinds I didn't dare to click on the other links, LOL. I had tripe before, what disgusting stuff that is. Happy TT!

Mitchypoo said...

I like #5, but only when i'm trying to be good. Great list!

sybil law said...

Head cheese always makes me think of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which I watched like, 20 times with my friend in 7th grade!!
I will not click on any links. I know gross when I see it!

CDB said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck, and yuck.. you had me at the FIRST random processed pork product, let alone the second.

Also, kimchi? Ew, I know what that is.