BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday 13

**Warning, this week I am going to be sappy**

I don't blog a whole lot about MM. He comes into many posts based on the fact that we live together, along with Mustang Girl and the menagerie of animals we house, but, I don't think I have ever really sat down and intentionally blogged about HIM.
(Well okay there was that one really fun post about the various methods we met and dated, but he started that on his own blog.)

So this week, because I can, I am going to tell you all Thirteen things I love about Mustang Man.

1. His eyes. The color is gorgeous, to me, green, with some flecks of brown. The brown is more pronounced when he is tired, like he is this week. But beyond the color is the expressiveness of those eyes. He can speak volumes with one look.

2. His hugs. When MM hugs you, his arms are long enough to go all the way around, and strong enouugh to give a good squeeze. You KNOW you've been hugged when you get an MM hug.

3. His sense of humor. Its fun and warm and outrageous, and sarcastic and warped. Just the way I like them

4. His Honesty. The man is honest to a fault, and I really appreciate that, because I have been the victim of the opposite all too many times.

5. He is extremely easy to talk to. We don't lack things to talk about, and the conversation is intelligent. When we want it to be, that is.

6. His work ethic. MM is not afraid of hard work, and when he is doing something, you can rest assured it will be done right.

7. His patience. He has more patience than I think I could ever have.

8. He will help any friend in need who asks it of him. Need help moving? Call MM. (no don't). Want to work on your car? Call MM (depends on what kind of car :) ). No, really, if he is able, he is willing.

9. His sense of self. He is who he is. If you don't like it, then it is your problem. He isn't an egotist, running around, thinking he is perfect, and all that and a bag of chips, but he knows who he is, and what he stands for, and he is not apologetic for it. Nor should he be. He is a wonderful person.

10. His Wild Things tattoo. Nothing says sexy to me like the Wild Things crew marching around his leg. When we go anywhere, we get more comments on that tattoo.... and I get to see it every day.

11. I sleep better when I sleep next to him. Sleeping in the day sucks because I have to sleep alone. More often than not, I sleep in his arms. (or I start off that way). Its a very comfy place to lay my head....

12. His family. He has a great family. This includes his forever friends who live in our area.

13. And, certainly not the least, and speaking of family, his Daughter. Mustang Girl. She is a great kid, despite the raging teen-ness that is surging in our house. She keeps us both on our toes, she's funny, kind, fun to be around. I would not trade her for anything....

So, there you have my Thirteen. For more participants, go here

11 comments:

sybil law said...

Awww...
(Someone's gettin' lucky!)
Haha!

Daryl said...

Sounds blissful .. thank goodness there is teen angst and pup/cat madness or frankly it would be too sweet ... NOT!

Mia Celeste said...

Wow, what a wonderful tribute. Mustang Man's lucky to have you.

I am Harriet said...

Very sweet post!

Kimmie said...

That's so very sweet! :) My T13

Alice Audrey said...

Talking about eye color reminds me of when Mr. Al and I were living with his brother. Mr. Al's eyes are a beautiful blue. His brother's brown. One day his brother's girlfriend and I were talking and she started going on and on about what a beautiful color the brother's eyes were. Blue. Uh.... yeah.

Bubblewench said...

sooo cute! Very nice!

MM said...

Awww, I'm blushing

Mimi said...

Sniff, sniff! Fantastic!

Dianne said...

oh wow! this is a beautiful love story - how amazing that you told it in list form

Americanising Desi said...

and sappy is just my kinda deal
lovely!
oohh yum yum
happy TT

did two

http://whenhekissesher.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/thursday-13-flicks-that-click/

and

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/thursday-13-sides-of-me.html