BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday 13

Thirteen shows that we HAD to watch, weekly, when I was a child
1. Little House on the Prairie. My mother loved this show. I thought it was boring.
2. Solid Gold- I liked music. So, seeing some of the musical acts was good. But what was up with those solid gold dancers?
3. CHiPS. Once again, my mother. I HATED this show.
4. BJ and the Bear. Anyone else remember the trucker with the Orangutan? I thought not.
5. The Wonderful Wide World of Disney. Sunday nights, at it's finest
6.McGyver. I will admit I kind of liked this one
7.Quantum Leap. I liked seeing all the stuff "sam" leapt into. Especially the historical places.
8. General Hospital. My sisters and I watched this together after school. Probably the only time we got along.
9.Charlie's Angels. I was "Jill"
10. The Muppet Show. One of my all time favorites
11.MASH. I still love MASH.
12. Rerun's of Green Acres. I only got to see this when I was home sick from school with my Dad. I loved those "sick" days
13. Dialing for Dollars. This was basically, at TV show in the early afternoon (sick days, once again) where they would play classic old movies, and some cheesy host would break in now and again, calling people and giving away money for trivia....

well, that was a trip down my memory lane... For other Thursday Thirteen'ers, go here

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also lovey the little house on the prairie. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Number 6 and 7 were big favorites in my house.

Thanks for the blast from the past.

Daryl said...

Sam on Quantum Leap was sexy .. and please do not tell anyone but I still watch General Hospital AND All My Children ...

Bubblewench said...

I was a total BJ& the Bear fan. Wanted my own Orangutan, and to be a trucker.

sybil law said...

BJ and The Bear rocked!
Probably sparked my love of BJ's..
Haha!

LissaL said...

I don't remember Dialing for Dollars, but I remember the rest. I appreciate you taking me back in time. Just call me "Kelly"

Mary said...

We didn't have a TV from the time I was 6 until I was in high school, so when I would go to anyone else's house, it was impossible to tear me away from any show.

nicholas said...

I watched MASH and Charlie's Angels long after I had ceased to be a child!

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Mash has been my favorite TV show since the first episode. It still makes me laugh even though I have seen reruns after reruns. I think I must be like a gold fish when it comes to Mash...3 seconds worth of memory. :))