BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday 13

thirteen things I wish I had time to do this week

1. A decent thursday thirteen (sorry)

2. Shopping. For fun things. Instead, I get to go spend all day Friday in a Stroke class

3. sleep in, a lot

4. Spend some real time working on the baby blanket I am supposedly knitting

5. Go spend time with my nephews while their Mom is in the hospital

6. Sit and watch the rain fall

7. Figure out what I am craving for dinner and actually make it

8. Give the dogs a bath. They stink like wet dog.

9. Track down the second floor guy and ask him why he no call us back

10. find a home for the appliances littering my kitchen

11. Fix my chair on the &^%% couch

12. Take a few pictures of something beautiful

13. Blog. Because you all SO KNOW I pre- posted all week, because work has been terminally sucky.

For more, and probably better Thursday thirteens, go here

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your week has been sucky.

I hope you get a little time over the weekend.

Tricia said...

Good list, I hope you find a way to get even a few of those in during the next 7 days.

Tabbikat's Thoughts

sybil law said...

:( Sucky week - hope it gets better!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

take time todo a few or you never will

Mary said...

What! You don't want to spend your entire Friday learning the difference between embolic and hemorrhagic CVAs? Especially when you're tired and the class is probably taking place during hours that you are normally asleep. I can't imagine!

Daryl said...

Thanks Blogger for post ahead ...

And you .. get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Baby blankets are tricky, I think. They seem pretty easy to manifest - before you start. Then you get in the middle and meh

Good luck with your list! :)

Anonymous said...

#3 is my all-time favourite. Don't know when I slept in last, it must be like 5 years ago....Oh, well, :-)Happy TT anyway!

Anonymous said...

I had to have help to do my TT today, so I'm with you on #1.

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

It must have been a hard week for doing TT's all over the place...and this is not sucky it's comforting to know that some of us were in the same boat this week. Hope your week gets better. Happy TT:)

The Superfluous Blogger said...

I REALLY want to do the rain watching with you. It would need to be cocktail-accompanied.