BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

back with a vengeance

Taking a week off and letting other people blog on my blog taught me some very interesting things!

Monday, Sybil showed me many things, including a picture of myself ready for a party! I found out I get to have tantrums this year, and accidents, and put things in my mouth! Could be trouble!
BUT, since I am the one who cleans the house, most of the time (with some good help, I will admit) I am going to have to draw the line at finger-painting and other fun things a two year old gets to do. 
Tuesday, CDB did not disappoint my St. Patrick's Day craving for limericks. Those were so awesome. I was reciting them in my head, all day long.
MM kind of got Wednesday thrust upon him at the last minute, and he did a fantastic job. Yes, he had the easiest day, Daryl, but, he also got less than 24 hours notice. Cut the sweet man a break :) (even if he did call me twisted. He'd be right, but it takes one to know one!)
Thursday came, and poor Daryl stressed, she tried to send me her post, twice, I think, and it got lost. I was happy with the beautiful picture of the tulips, however. Lucky me, I got to gaze at them all week whilst I waited for the words.
And Friday. That Zerilda. Not one Babe picture, but FIVE. Geez, I'm going to have to work harder at my own Mieographies just to keep up with Zerilda. And yes, I also lurve saying the name. I, however, prefer her whole title, Zerilda, the Superfluous Blogger. Because I love the word Superfluous about as much as I love Zerilda. 
I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for guest blogging for a week, I enjoyed every single tiny word, and I love you all dearly.
Tomorrow, I have a blogpost influenced by Bubblewench, and her passenger side of the car photos. A road trip version....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back.

I enjoyed the 2nd birthday party.

sybil law said...

Ooooh! Road trip pics!!!
And you're welcome - it was fun! :)

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Having friends blog for you is a cool idea and it's been very enjoyable...what will you come up with next? Be back for the next installment. :))

Dianne said...

welcome back!

I look forward to reading the real you lol

Daryl said...

Welcome back .. cant wait to see how Bubblewench influenced you .. she's a good one for influences .. xox

Mary said...

You left out the best thing 2 year olds get to do ... take daily naps!

I can't wait to see what the 3rd year brings.

CDB said...

It was fun, thanks for letting us taking over Mieworld for the week! I had a blast! Yes, I'd stay away from the fingerpainting.. might wreck havoc on your keyboard.

Happy 2-year! I look forward to many more posts!

The Superfluous Blogger said...

I think there is no doubt you are adored. :) They were all great posts. But we come here because we love *your* posts, so keep it up! :) MWah!

And I'm glad you love 'Superfluous'. It is a great word.

Bubblewench said...

That worked out quite well! Your 2nd year sure was brought in with a bang! Congrats again.