BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 25, 2008

It works both ways

MM read an article this weekend, a "he said/she said" article about women, and why they seem to always date jerks, (Sometimes referred to as the "bad boys".) Do we want to do that?
My answer, was NO!
but there are so many of them out there, that they are hard to dodge.
Interestingly enough, both the he and the she that co-authored the article had pretty close the same thing to say. Don't accept the jerkiness, dump them, and take the time to find someone better whom ISN'T a jerk.

My question, though, now, is this.
Aren't there as many female jerks out there? Bitchy, unhinged women who use and abuse the guys they date? I know there are, because I know some of them, personally. Women who take them for every dime they have expect MORE, no matter what the cost. Women who expect things to be their way, all the time, 24/7.
It really makes me sad, and disgusted.
My biggest hope, really, is that these people would find each other, the jerk men and the cold, bitchy women. The flaw in this, is that while they might notice each other, they won't date each other, because, the cold bitchy female won't accept being treated badly by the jerk, and the jerk? He isn't going to let some girl manipulate him.
Thus, they end up preying on the half way decent people that are left in this world, making messes of them, occasionally. And breaking more than a few of them, leaving them completely changed, and usually, very distrustful.
Now, if we could just find ways to brand them, so that we could all tell the difference.....

5 comments:

DaddyKaos said...

One can only hope that the jerk and jerkette find each other, kind of like Bill and Hillary.

BTW - happy belated birthday.

CamiKaos said...

I am going to sleep soon, but I have to wait 30 minutes to take my medicine soooo...

I think the problem is the jerks find nice girls to feed off of and the jerkettes find nice guys who are suckers and will put up with them.

holly said...

why can't we just send them all to a large island?

oh? been done? crap.

Bubblewench said...

I'm a jerk magnet. Well, i used to be, then I met Scott....

I wish they were branded. They all start off so nice... both women & men!

Daryl said...

Way back in the dark ages when I was dating I met quite a few men who had been last with a bitch or two and werent worth squat because of it .. OTOH while I often lusted after bad boys I ended up with a really nice guy who was over his encounter with a bitch .. poor guy never realized he was going from the frying pan into the fire