BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Holly gave me a virus

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy!Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!
*start copying here*
The benefits of Viral Linking:
1.One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!

2.Increase your Google PageRank fast

3.Attract large volume of new traffic to your site

4.Build your community

5.Make new friends!


Linky Love Tag

The Strategist Notebook

Link Addiction

Ardour of the Heart

When Life Becomes a Book

The Malaysian Life

Yogatta.com

What goes under the sun

Roshidan’s Cyber Station

Sasha says

Arts of Physics

And the legend lives

My View, My Life

A Simple Life

Juliana RW

Mom Knows Everything

Beth & Cory’s Mom

A Mind Forever Voyaging

enjoying the ride

Jennifer’s thoughts

Mom of 3 Girls

Amanda

Don’t Make Me Get The FlyingMonkeys

ExPat Mom

Just Jessie

Wilson Six

Krisitn

Nuttier Than You

Shonnte

Summer’s Nook

Laura Williams Musings

Melissa’s Idea Garden

Eve atConfessions of an Everyday Housewife

ChristiS of the Blah Blah Blog

Stephanie at Stop the Ride!

Diane at Soap, Blings & Girly Things

Amanda at Amanda:Mama’s Musings

Kristin at An Ordinary Life

Mama Zen at The Zen of Motherhood

Atomik Kitten

The Sassy Southerner

A Room of Mama’s Own

Exploring Autumn

Immoral Matriarch: Catechizer

Real Life

Boogiemum

Living and loving every minute of it

Huckdoll

The Daily Rhythm

The Rocky Mountain Retreat

A Mom’s Life

Jenty’sRamblings

Jo Beaufoix

Sortacrunchy

Ribbon Rock Star

Hollydolly

Jen at Absolutely Bananas

Lori at Fairytales and Margaritas

Blue Momma Life in the Fishbowl

Picklesmum

Diary Of A Housewife

Not That I Don't Love My Kids

Momo Fali

what it's like to be me

Maleah Rebecca




The Blogs of lifee
Sybil Law
CamiKaos
Celtic Rose
Marcus
*Stop Copying Here*

alrighty, so there it is. Go forth and virally link away

14 comments:

holly said...

it's the gift that keeps on giving. better than a halmark card, yes?

Daryl said...

Once again I have flown under the radar .. not sure if thats good or bad ..

was it really your birthday?

mielikki said...

Holly-yeah even better than a card. But trying to copy and paste from your blog almost brought me to tears.

Daryl e -yes, today is actually my birthday. Go figure

sybil law said...

Holy cannoli!
Happy birthday! My mom's was yesterday so it's actually easy to remeber yours!
Hope you are doing something fun or relaxing or both!

sybil law said...

You came too early!
I MEAN, you came to early to my blog! (Get your mind outta the gutter! Haha) I accidentally hit publish too quick, although you got to see the important part - the BIRTHDAY GREETINGS!
But I also spread the virus.

david mcmahon said...

Hope you had a great birthday.

Daryl said...

Happy Birthday to you .. Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Mielikki Happy Birthday to you

muaaaaah!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Happy Birthday to you gorgeous Miss Mie.
Hope you had a fabulous day with lots of yummy stuff and plenty of alcohol and present type things. Mwah.

MM said...

Happy B-Day Mie... :) When the weather lifts and I can actually get you to the coast with needing rain slickers, We're so there. :)

NanaKaos said...

Happy Bday honey, I knew it was the week but I can never decide between the 22 or the 24. Now I know. I remember exactly when you were born, almost. Uncle DaddyKaos got out of the Jughead brigad on the 20th, we moved in with GG and GGB on the 21th,DaddyKaos started his new job the 22nd,and your Dad brought the girls to that little tiny apartment for a few days while you were in the Hosp. No wonder I can't keep the date straight. What a crowd. Your sisters, Uncle B, Aunt S, Uncle DaddyKaos, GG., GGB, and me all in that 3 bedroom apartment. We were glad you arrived safely, but were happier when you all went home. Anyway, Happy Birthday a day late. Love Nanakaos

mielikki said...

my Goodness NanaK, I would have been glad to have us all leave, too!

Bubblewench said...

Hey happy late birthday!! Sorry I missed it. I will get to your linky wierdness that I don't quite get later this week. Promise. It just takes me time to get to things.

meleah rebeccah said...

Happy Birthday.

Roshidan said...

Hi, Thanks for the link. Your link will be on my site soon at http://roshidan.blogspot.com/2008/02/linky-love-tag-retutning-favors.html after I update the post about the Love Link Tag.