BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 29, 2008

I will never work Leap day again

No this is not a cleverly titled Friday lady post.
I am sorry.
But work last night? Was BAD BAD just beyond exhausting bad.
Suck out all my energy bad.
Damage my brain bad.

But I am not going to whine. Instead, I am just going to take a pass on the friday lady, and go nap. I gotta. Maybe, after I get up, I will feel like finding a worthy candidate to post about, but no promises. I am just done in.
I hope you all have a good leap day, though. I am going to go sleep mine away

5 comments:

CamiKaos said...

I am spending mine holding my ribs while I cough.

Daryl said...

Oh Mielikki, YOU are the one who should be written about .. I am sorry all those patients and their families exhausted you .. sleep well, dream good dreams!

And Cami.. feel better too! Drink LOTS and LOTS of water .. really it helps clear your lungs (I am such a motha)

Bubblewench said...

Oh go sleep you tired working lady! YOU are the lady today! Get some rest. Sorry you had such a rough night.

Lia Hollander said...

A nap does the body good.

holly said...

it's a fantastic day to sleep through! it's not like you're losing a day - it's EXTRA!! yay!