BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Think? ah..

I can't think, its Monday!! so here are a few tidbits of what is going on.


-MM is out of town, for roughly a few weeks, for training. He is all the way in Madison, Wisconsin, and I miss him. He gets to come home on the weekend, though, and then go back

-My cats are going crazy with this spring weather.

-The dogs seemingly care less

-We are in the process of setting up a 75 gallon fish tank. Yes. 75 gallons. Yes, its crazy. But its also very beautiful. Today, I am going to go find some plants, both alive and plastic to put in it. Maybe, possibly, it will be ready for some fish, soon. I am hoping to get some Bala sharks for this tank

-I miss MM, did I mention that?

-I am going to put up my Hammock today, and hope its warm enough to hang out in it for awhile. It's still a wee bit chilly, though

Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comments:

Daryl said...

A hammock and a throw ... that way you will be cozy, warm and comfy