BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still in the lock up

and it's likely I will stay there for the forseeable future...

for more fun, go here.


1. What year were the very very very first Olympics held? In the year of-478 BT. (not sure what BT is? I can't tell you, or I'd get scolded)

2. The original games were banned for being a pagan festival because the Olympics celebrated the Greek God of........??

A. Mars
B. Venus
C. Zeus
D. Google

none of the above. They were celebrating the Greek GODDESS of Cheese, Feta.
3. In 1896 the first modern-day Olympic Summer Games were held. Which country won the most medals that year? Aquitaine. Because Alienor is still alive and coaching their team...


4. Which country has won the most medals EVER at the Winter Games? Anjou, because they were trying to run away from Aquitaine.


5. I predict that Blogging will become the next Olympic event recognized by the International Olympic Committee as a valid sport. How would you train for this event? And if you think it should be a team event, who would you include on your team? See I think I'd have to have tryouts for my blogging team. You'd all have to come to California, sample some Death Rum Punch or one of MM's magic Margarita's, we'd play spin the bottle, and then see who could type the fastest... and then, after that, the training could start in ernest...

6. What do the five Olympic rings represent? The rings of a Chastity Belt

7. No country in the Southern Hemisphere has ever hosted the Winter Games? Why? Because their accents are too thick...

8. What the heck is curling? Why should it be a sport??The only curling that I could objectively see as a sport is the curling of eyelashes. And the sport is keeping your tongue in your mouth while you're doing that, and applying the mascara...

9. Mark Spitz won 11 medals in the most combined overall medals category. What was his sport?
A. Skiing B. Swimming C. Looking good D. Resigning from public office after a sordid scandal

I thought it was Spitzing Watermelon seeds...

10. In ancient times females were forbidden to watch the games.
What was the penalty for doing so? Having to give massages to the Curlers


11. In 1908 the organizers of the London Olympic Games added another 385 yards in order for the royal family to have a better view of the finish line.
Which sport was it? Croquet, of course...

12. What event would you like to see added to the Olympics? Why?Baklava Baking. Because that is a REAL challenge

Extra credit and a guarantee you won't end up with no medal or meal in the dungeon this week.
What was your favorite Olympic event or moment to witness this year at the 2010 Olympics? I didn't get to see a whole lot of it, but I did enjoy the Hockey this year...

6 comments:

sybil law said...

That is the second time I've seen mention of Feta cheese.
Must. get. some.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think all of those are accurate!

Mr said...

I would come to California just to try this Death Rum Punch and Magic Margarita. Forget the blogging Team

Did I miss something? Chastity Belts seem to have gotten more popular these days

Mimi Lenox said...

What is BT? It sounds like a sandwich.

The tryouts for the team might get interesting. What is in the bottle?

Eyelash curling! Of course!

I love Baklava.
You won't be getting any in the dungeon. Bwaaahaaahaaaa...

Anonymous said...

can I be on the spin the bottle team?????

Mouse said...

Love your answers, especially No5, that's my kind of training :)