BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Queen Meme Tuesday

And I am supposed to make my Bucket List.

I have a hard time with this, I have tried to make a bucket list before.
And honestly?
I've come up short.

There are things that I would love to be able to do, like, go to the top of Everest.
Being the realist that I am, I know that really isn't in my cards. I am just not athletic enough, or monied enough to pull off Everest.
I want to see Springsteen in concert.
but will my life be meaningless because I didn't?
No.
And I still might do so. Or I might not.
I guess what I'm trying to say, in my own, pessimistic way, is that I can't really think of anything that I want to do that is going to break me if I don't do it.
I have what I want, actually, a secure job, a roof over my head, my little family, and my extended family, all of who love me and I love them. Call me pedestrian, but I am satisfied...
am I ready to die tomorrow?
Hell no.
So my bucket list?
1. Spend years and years enjoying every moment with MM
2. Watch MG continue to grow and spread her wings, and become the phenomenal woman I know she is going to be, however she chooses to do it.
3. Enjoy my family
4. Enjoy my life, and embrace whatever comes my way.
Thats it. Thats my bucket list...

To read other, probably less pedestrian and more fun bucket lists, go here

6 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A good family one!

Anonymous said...

I love it. That is a wonderful list!

sybil law said...

Yep. That would be very similar to my own list, except substitute MM with Dave Grohl I mean my husband, and MG with Z. :)

Anonymous said...

excellent list...

Finding Pam said...

A lovely list.

Xmichra said...

I like your list! It is very simmilar to my own, so I get it :)