BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

from the dank, dark dungeon, my new home

Its that time again, Queen Meme Tuesday. This one is kind of hard for me, I don't usually think about this stuff. Hmm. Lets see what I come up with...

I actually believe that if "shoulds" and "nevers" were banned from the English language we'd all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.
Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.
After today's meme, lose the words.
Seriously.
You should.
Oh, never mind.


1.
If I never see __spaghetti__________again it will be too soon.

2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to _____________
say a proper goodbye to my loved ones________.


3. Never in my life have I ______
coughed________like I did today.

4. I should always allow more time to ___
un fog my brain______.

5. I should've never listened to __
myself_______ while under the influence of ___teenage hormones__________.

6. I never ____
sleep_______in my car but I should always carry _____pillows_________with me just in case.

7. I should spend more money on ______
tea_ because it makes me happy. I should spend less money on __cough syrup_______because it makes me sad.

8. _________
head colds____ should never be shared with strangers.

9. I should tell _
my bed__________that I never really meant to __get up___________.

10.
Never in a million years would I want you to know ___
how much snot I've produced in the last week

OK, looking back on this, I can see that is heavily influenced by the fact that I am not in a healthy state yet. I'm getting closer to fine, though.
For more fun, and possibly less gross answers (especially that last one) go here_____________.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You get better now.

Happy TQM!
Happy RT!
Happy HOT!

hugs
shakira

NEVER SHOULD

ROSE GARDEN

CUPCAKES

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're the third one who has had the same #6!

Anonymous said...

LMAO....#10...hope you are feeling better....