BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

to clip or not to clip

See this very furry cat?


Summer sucks for him. Hairball after hairball. He looks like a kid who woke up on the wrong side of the bed, all the time. This cat is almost all hair, and no cat.
He is fluffy, times INFINITY.
And the main source of cat hair that floats around and sticks to stuff.
Now, I've started thinking. He's a pretty mello cat, lets me do things I need to do, without too much hassle.
I'm thinking to get some clippers, and to clip off some of that long, luxurious hair.
Just for the summer, while its so hot, and he's so full of fur...
He might actually like it....

1 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I would take him to a groomer and let them do it. That way he won't hate you later.

It would be great if you could get him clipped for the summer, he'd be so much happier.