BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday 13

One should never blog hungry. Or shop that way, for that matter. This is my hungry Thursday 13.... as usual, for more views on the thirteen world, go here


1. I LOVE a good Grilled Cheese sandwich.

2. Gyro's. Food of the gods. I cried when our Greek restaurant (the only greek restaurant) went under...


3. I love artichokes. And their hearts


 I love a good baked potato


5. Creme Brulee. I drool even thinking about it



6. Right out of the garden is the best...


7. Roasted Chicken. I make a mean roasted chicken, if I had more time, I'd start one.


8. Garlic bread. Because it has 2 of my favorite things. Garlic. And bread.


9. Grilled corn. I love grilled corn


10. A nice, grilled, juicy steak


11. Mac and Cheese. Yeah, I have a carb problem. What about it?



12. Taco's. It's what's for dinner. SOON.




13. Stuffed Shells. mmmmmm tasty.


13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

...oh that steak!!! My mouth waters.

My Thirteen is posted...a message to all cats/dogs AND their owners. All in fun! Happy day wishes to you....

I am Harriet said...

The Gyros got me. The tacos sealed the deal :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/lovin-thursday.html

Carleen said...

Gyro is wonderful, I agree. If you haven't tried to Middle Eastern version, which is called shawerma, you should -- it's delicious, too.

sybil law said...

YUM to all but the beans. :P

Joy Wizziwa said...

Okay...I was already hungry. A truly Yummy List!! ;)

Daryl said...

I am now officially craving Mac & Cheese, Garlic Bread, all those veggies and well everything except the chicken, tho I am sure you make a good one

Dianne said...

we like just about all the same things

I make a mean Mac&Cheese

CDB said...

OMG, I am STARVING now. Im' craving one grilled cheese, one corn on the cob, and even artichoke dip (though I hate artichokes.) Ah, pregnancy.

Susan Cook said...

I'd love any and all of those right now! Very cool list.

Thanks for sharing. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

It all looks fantastic to me.

I think I need a snack.

Mitchypoo said...

I'm starving and about to start dinner. I love almost all of these too. My favorite is creme brulee and grilled cheese. I like carbs too! Great list and I may steal the idea!

Bubblewench said...

I would have made the same damn list! Gyros are making me drool.. now I want one.

Travis Erwin said...

I can abide everything on this list but artichokes and green beans. Steak and creme brulee is all I'd need to survive however.