BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

time

I'm having a hard time believing it's June. It just doesn't feel like June to me. The recent weather has added to that sensation, I am sure. But still, this year is just flowing past me, and I cannot seem to catch up with it, no matter how hard I try.

June is usually a busy month. Graduations, my parents anniversary, and their usual  family bbq the weekend before the 4th of July. MG traditionally spends a good part of the summer with her Mom, she left yesterday.
By the time I get used to June, it's going to be July. Then August. And mid August, school will start again. (We start early-ish here because of potential snow days). Summer is going to be faded away before I get into the swing of it. 
Shouldn't time slow down as we get older, so we can enjoy it more? We are wiser, (supposedly) now. It would be good if things slowed down. Just a little....

4 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Amen! I wish things could slow down, just a little tiny bit...

Daryl said...

LOVE the new wallpaper ... and I wish summer would hurry up and get here .. once it gets here, time can definitely slow down

sybil law said...

Oooh - the new design is beautiful!
And I really wish time would slow down... except at certain times, like the awards ceremony at Gilda's school today - that was slow enough, thanks.
:)

Anonymous said...

I always feel like summer goes much faster than winter.