BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday 13

Recently, my Mom asked me for a picture of MM, MG and I together. She is going on vacation, and there is nothing she likes better than to take pictures of the family to torture our extended family with.... but they enjoy it, too, I guess.

Anyhow. She didn't say what kind of picture she wanted. So, here are 13 idea's of what we could do.

1. Chalk outlines of ourselves. We did this one, and even chalked the dogs, and one of the cats
2. Bags over our heads. Check. Did this one, too, that picture is over there, to your right.
3. Goth people. We didn't do this one, because MM wasn't too keen on having to look like Robert Smith for a bit.
4. American Gothic. With a snow shovel. We were going to put Mustang Girl in a wheelbarrow in front of us. We almost did this, but the wheelbarrow was filled with rain water.
5. Sculpey us. We did this one, too.
6. Mechanic's delight. 2 of us climbed under the mustang, one of us leaned under the hood. All you see are legs, and rear end. This one was fun!
7. Behind the tree. We hid behind a tree, with one leg, one arm, and a hat sticking out.
8. Behind the animals. One person behind a fish tank, one behind a dog, and one behind my 23 pound cat.
9. Behind the flag that hangs on our house. This one turned out pretty good, too
10. Behind the couch- didn't do this one...
11. Murder scene. Would have been interesting, but too violent. Didn't do this one
12. Me, MM and a completely different kid. "Remeber when you thought I was in Rhode Island? well"....
13. Footprints. But this is too much like the chalk outline....

as usual, for more, go here

6 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

What fun! I'd love to see them.

Daryl said...

I wish you'd post all the ones you did do - aside from the one I spied on the sidebar yesterday

sybil law said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

These are all fun ideas. I especially like the one where you put a strange kid in the photo lol
2 funny!
Happy T13!

DaddyKaos said...

She should have at least one that I could see.

Bubblewench said...

You should do them all and post them.